The Antigua Yacht Show will take place at the Nelson’s Dockyard Marina in English Harbour, the Falmouth Harbour Marina and the Antigua Yacht Club Marina both located in Falmouth Harbour. A shuttle service runs between the three marinas during show hours.
Show Dates: 4th to 10th December 2016
Yacht Viewing Hours: 9:30am – 5:30pm daily from 5th to 9th December 2016.
Lunch Hour: From 12:30pm to 1:30pm.
Please Note: On 9th December a selection of yachts will be taking invited brokers for a day sail while others are open for viewing. On 10th December there is a beach fun day, beach activities for Crew, Brokers, Press and Marine Vendors.
Yacht Registration Fees (Length & Rate)
- Up to 80 ft — US$1,500.00
- 81 to100 ft — US$1,850.00
- 101 to 130 ft — US$2,300.00
- 131to 160 ft — US$3,000.00
- 161 to 200 ft — US$3,750.00
- 201 to 250 ft — US$4,550.00
- 251 ft and up — US$5,350.00